Imagine my surprise to be invited by Alice Through the Macro Lens to take part in a Blogging Tag Game.
I still have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that my little photography blog has taken off such as it has. But most of all I love how I am meeting people from all over the world. My tag from Alice comes all the way from England!
Here are the rules to participate…
- You must post the rules
- Answer the 11 questions the tagger posted for you
- Create 11 questions to ask the people you tag
- Let them know you’ve tagged them
Here are Alice’s questions for me
- What was your favourite game you played as a child? Hide and go seek. The entire neighbourhood would get involved – adults too. When we were finished playing my mom would always have carmel corn for us to enjoy
- If you had a shelf for your three most special possessions, what would you put on it? A family photo, the lei from my Elvis Blue Hawaii Vow Renewal and the memory box my dad made
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be? Invisibility
- If you were to go on any game show, which one would you choose? The Price is Right
- What makes you really angry? When people commit to something and then not follow through
- What calms you down? Sitting with my husband sharing a laugh. He always knows how to get me to laugh and change my perspective on things
- What’s your favourite body part? My eyes
- Looks or wealth? Neither. I would rather that the person is a good person at heart
- What’s your guilty pleasure? chocolate and a nice glass of Spanish red wine
- If your life was turned into a movie, who would you want to play you? Sandra Bullock. I have no idea why, she is just the first person who came to mind.
- Invite four people to dinner (alive or dead, real or fictional). Who would they be? My grandmother, my father-in-law, Samuel de Champlain and Stephen King
My questions for you
- What is your favorite way to spend a summer evening?
- What is your favourite meal that your mother made?
- Describe yourself in one word.
- If money were no object where would you travel to?
- What is the title of the last novel you read?
- If you won the lottery what is the first thing you would do?
- Laptop or Desktop?
- If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
- When you have 30 minutes of free time, how do you pass the time?
- What do you miss most about being a kid?
- What is the last song/album you downloaded or purchased
Here are the blogs I have tagged:
There’s no pressure for you to respond to this, but if you’d like to, feel free to join in