I love the fact there were so many colours reflected in the posts for Week 18′s challenge! I found that I saw vibrant colours where ever I went this week. The struggle was deciding what to photograph!
Here are the links to this week’s posts:
- Cee’s Healing Journey passed on some information about the chakra’s and the importance of colour in our lives.
- Sonel shared a rainbow of colours in her post this week.
- I was excited to welcome a new participant to the challenge this week! Scrapdo joined in with pictures reflecting the colour red.
- Truth Above All Religions participated in the challenge once again this week with a submission of beautiful pink cactus flowers.
- Being Julz posted some lovely images of pink African violets
- Cee decided to go with yellow for her posts this week
- Rondomtaliedraai picked orange and had images of leaves and flowers
- Kate focused in on dual colours for her post.
- Cat Bird in Oman also focused on yellow for this week
- Primo Piano had a sweet green baby hydrangea to share this week
- You are also welcome to read my purple posting here.
Thank you so much to everyone who checked out the 52 Pick Up Photo challenge and a special thanks to each participant who joined in our colourful challenge this week.
Now to introduce this week’s challenge…..
As always, please interpret this challenge as you desire. We’ve all seen the photos of the person on the beach holding the setting sun in their hands. Or a mom and child walking hand in hand silhouetted against the sun. Feel free to be as creative as you wish, just remember don’t stress about it. The biggest rule of 52 Pick Up is to HAVE FUN!
I can’t wait to see all of your images.
Wishing each of you an amazing week!