Of all the months of the year, June has to be my least favourite! As the school year comes to a close I find I am more and more busy. My reality is simple, I can keep up with my school work or I can keep up with my blog. Right now it is impossible to do both, thus the double week review. All I can ask for is strength, patience and endurance as I plod through my marking pile as well as write over 200 report card comments. Throw in the fact that I have to move my classroom before the end of June and it is shaping up to be a crazy month!
I promise that I will continue to keep up with 52 Pick Up, but you will all have to wait until July for a new Pic-a-Day challenge.
Thank you ever so much to those of you who were able to participate these last couple of weeks. It is my hope that I haven’t missed anyone, but if I did please let me know.
Here are the links to week 21’s posts:
- Mondrak posted with a sleepy cat photo
- Cee shares how our pets are important to our souls
- Fiztrainer shared a variety of pet photots
- Truth Above all Religions’ post was a series of sleeping puppy pictures.
- Being Julz shared some kitten pictures and a unique snail photo
- You are also welcome to read my posting on the challenge here.
Here are the links to Week 22’s posts:
- Primo Piano posted a beautiful photo looking into a tulip
- Truth Above all Religions shared a series of animal and insect photos where it seems THEY were looking into your eyes.
- Scrapydo posted a photo of a faithful friend looking in the door
- You are also welcome to read my posting on the challenge here
Thank you so much to everyone who checked out the 52 Pick Up Photo challenge and a special thanks to each participant who joined in. My sincere apologies if I missed anyone in the review. Please let me know and I will make sure to update the post.
Now to introduce this week’s challenge…..
This week is a challenge to have us all work toward capturing images with pleasant bokeh. Simply put, bokeh is blur. You can use a shallow depth of field to purposely create a blurred background with the subject of your photo in focus. Check out Photoble for their How To post on 7 Quick Tips to Create Bokeh with a Digital Camera.
As always, be creative and have fun! I can’t wait to see all of your images.
Remember to post your images for this challenge in the comment section below!
Wishing each of you an amazing week!