It seems that many of you were able to spend time outside this week as just about all of the images from participants were taken outdoors. The colours, subjects and lighting lend itself so nicely to capturing images with lovely bokeh.
Thank you ever so much to those of you who were able to participate this past week. It is my hope that I haven’t missed anyone, but if I did please let me know.
Here are the links to week 23’s posts:
- Truth Above all Religions is a faithful participant and submitted images of hummingbirds this week.
- I was happy to see Alice Through the Macro Lens join in again with her submission of a clothes moth.
- Polly’s was a new participant this week with beautiful flower images.
- Cee, another faithful participant, submitted a vast number of beautiful bokeh shots.
- Marina shared a little bee sipping nectar from an apple blossom
- You are also welcome to read my posting on the challenge here.
Thank you so much to everyone who checked out the 52 Pick Up Photo challenge and a special thanks to each participant who joined in.
Now to introduce this week’s challenge…..
A large part of photography for me is telling a story. How can you capture not only unique and pleasing images, but also take ones that do justice to the story you are wishing to tell? This week is a challenge to use your photos to tell a story.
As always, be creative and have fun! I can’t wait to see all of your images.
Remember to post your images for this challenge in the comment section below!
Wishing each of you an amazing week!